Saturday, October 29, 2011

In Case You are Wondering....

After a 3 month hiatus from the blog.....I still don't have a clue what we are going to do!!!

I did get accepted to the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon! However, that Organic Chem class that I would have to take my first semester is scaring me! My plans would be to eventually get into the College of Pharmacy, but seriously...this brain is getting old!

Then I could stay where I am and become a certified Pharmacy Technician - which now requires some bridging classes (why did I go to Red Deer???) and some exams. And I could continue to help some of my favorite people in the world!

Our house (a.k.a. van down by the river) has a for sale sign in the window...

If we stay, then maybe I would feel settled enough to pursue other options in the family department. We would still be close to family.

If we go, we could enjoy Saskatoon - which by the way - is a beautiful city! And maybe I would be more helpful to those around me.

Any suggestions????

2 comments:

  1. S.T.A.Y. And that's all I've got to say about that! Except, isn't there one more reason that you forgot to mention?? It starts with an "F", and ends with "riends". Also, I don't know if Saskatoon has a "Bob & Margaret"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm....hello! I take personal offense to your Red Deer comment!!!! If you hadn't gone and spent your days tortured by my wonderful presence than just maybe you would have had en even more awful experience there! I think my tan colored stockings cheered you up on more than one occasion....come on.....I know you agree with me! And there was a certain other that I know for a fact used to scar you on multiple occasions due to his likeness with clothes...but all those experiences made you treasure Red Deer on a level like no other!!!

    Alright....all joking aside....I'm glad you are staying!!! So I can hopefully see you the next time I go home!

    Love you Shan!!!!

    ReplyDelete